There's definitely something about AG dolls (for me anyway) that makes them hard to get rid of; otherwise poor Kirsten would've been gone about the time I moved to college. I'm afraid a bit of that reluctance to get rid of her was just because she cost so much money. And if I would've known how much I might've been able to get for her on eBay, well, she might not be here today. But luckily I didn't and luckily I decided to play with her instead of sell, and here I am!

I only have one full-size doll, but I know when buying, I'd pick by how much I relate to and like both their era and their stories/personalities. Favorites from there would be likely to go by memories attached, and/or what personality the doll developed. I have toys and plushes that I wanted really badly and then once I get them, they just don't click; I don't know quite what's up with that. Some eras I don't have any interest in, and I don't like the personalities of some of the girls judging from their stories.

Oh, and if you had to downsize, I'd suggest you don't panic; you could put dolls in storage first. Granted, if you find after a year or so that you don't miss the dolls, you could consider downsizing then. But to decide who goes to storage, I'd choose by the ones you like the best, which you seem to have already decided. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]